Name of post:- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Last Date:- 15/12/2020
Information:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 to recruit Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator vacancy.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Overview
Name of post/s:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) / JSA (Junior Secretariat Assistant): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Age limit: 18-27 years as of 01-01-2021.
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have 12th Pass or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade’ A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- Fee payable: Rs 100/
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Fee can be paid online through Paytm, Google Pay, BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination scheme of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
Exam centers of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 for North Eastern Region (NER)
- Itanagar (5001)
- Dibrugarh (5102)
- Guwahati(Dispur) (5105)
- Jorhat (5107)
- Silchar (5111)
- Imphal (5501)
- Churachandpur (5502)
- Ukhrul (5503)
- Shillong (5401)
- Aizwal (5701)
- Kohima (5302)
- Agartala (5601)
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Recruitment 2020
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the SSC Headquarters’ official website, i.e., https://ssc.nic.in.
Important dates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-Nov-2020 to 15-Dec-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 15-Dec-2020(23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-Dec-2020(23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-Dec-2020(23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-Dec-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-April-2021to 27-April-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Notification Details: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.
- ARGUCOM, Sivasagar Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply Now For Finance & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply Now For 2 SVAYEM Sahayak Vacancy
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply Now Online for 454 Staff Nurse Posts
- SSA Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 3753 Lower Primary & Upper Primary Asst Teacher Posts
- DC Kamrup (Metro) Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply For 2 Project Director & Accountant Vacancy