Name of post:- Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs , Assam Recruitment 2020.
Advertisement Date:- 23/11/2020
Last Date:- 30 Days
Information:- Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up of following vacant post in State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission of Assam under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019
No. of vacancy:- 4
Name of post 1:- President, District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
Office Location:- Kokrajhar, Sonitpur
No. of vacancy:- 2
Pay:- Salary and allowances are admissible to the district Judge in the super time scale of pay.
The pay of a person appointed as a member who is in receipt of any pension shall be reduced by the gross amount drawn by him.
Eligibility Criteria:- He is or has been, or is qualified to be a district judge.
Name of post 2:- Member State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
Office Location:- Dispur Guwahati-06
No. of vacancy:- 2
- The member shall receive a payment equivalent to the scale of pay of an Additional Secretary of the State Govt. and other allowances admissible to such officers.
- The pay of a person appointed as a member, who is in receipt of any pension, shall be reduced by the gross amount drawn by him.
- A person who is of not less than 40 years of age.
- An experience of at least 10 years as presiding officers of a district court of any tribunal at an equivalent level or combined services is in the court and tribunal.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University and is a person of ability, integrity, and standing, and has unique knowledge and professional experience of not less than 20 years in Consumer Affairs, Law. Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health or Medicine
How to apply:- Applications in plain paper specifically mentioning the Post and District used in respect of District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission along with self-attested biodata and copies of all relevant certificates mentioned in the biodata may be sent by post or handed over to the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Assam, Guwahati during office hours within 30 days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 24/11/2020] of this advertisement.
Notifications Details:- Click Here
- SSC CHSL Recruitment – LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA And DEO Vacancy 2020
- ARGUCOM, Sivasagar Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply Now For Finance & Accounts Officer Vacancy
- Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply Now For 2 SVAYEM Sahayak Vacancy
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 Available – Apply Now Online for 454 Staff Nurse Posts
- SSA Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 3753 Lower Primary & Upper Primary Asst Teacher Posts