Name of the post:- BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE
Information:- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre 2020- Recruitment Medical Scientific Officer and Technical Officer online vist recruit.barc.gov.in
- Applications will be accepted on-line only
- For detailed information and on-line application, please log in to website recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions on a Home page of website by clicking on ‘How to Apply’.
- The facility of online application will be opened from 30/08/2020 to 15/09/2020.
- The candidates are required to produce printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate etc., only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the Screening test/ interview without any of the supporting documents will not
be allowed to appear for the Screening test /interview.
2. Final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
3. The validity of operation of wait-list will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
4. The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift duties.
5. Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the National Pension System.
6. Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai (For DR/06, DR/07, DR/08) & Kalpakkam (for DR/05). They are also liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or to any part of India and in any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
7. The candidates called for interview from outstation will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of sleeper/second-class
Railway fare by the shortest route or actual fare whichever is less (subject to production of tickets) as per rules The allowance are not admissible to those candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government institutions and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for
undertaking journey for attending interview.
8.RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT:
- Regular central Government servants who have rendered not less than three years continuous service working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadre will be relaxed as per Govt. orders.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married are
eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per government orders.
- Upto Five years for Physically Challenged UR candidates, Eight years for Physically Challenged OBC candidates, Ten
years for Physically Challenged SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 Riots.Proof to the effect that the person has been affected by 1984 Riots if they are availing age relaxation in this regard.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. orders.
- Meritorious sportspersons are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit as per the Govt. orders.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in
Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day of
December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.Certificate regarding proof of residence – any person intending to avail of this relaxation of age limit admissible under rule 3 shall submit a certificate from:
a) The Dist. Magistrate in the Kashmir division within whose jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided; or
b) Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st
day of January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
9. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of the applications of previous
advertisement i.e. 15/04/2020.
10. BARC reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
11. BARC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
12. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
13. The eligibility criteria including the period of experience (as applicable) as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined
with reference to the last date of receipt of applications of previous advertisement i.e. 15/04/2020.
14. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified
for Screening test/ Interview. BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
15. Application Fee & Payment Procedure – Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
Amount of Fee – 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
Payment Procedure –
•The Application number generated after the submission of the online application is required to make the online payment of
the application fee and hence submission of application is mandatory before the online payment of application fees.
However, fee NOT paid will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
• For payment of fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. The
Application number generated while submission of application can be selected from the Drop-down box and on clicking the
‘submit’ button candidates can go to the next pages for making the online payment.
• Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available under the menu “Payment of fees” “How to Apply”.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment.
• Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
Note – Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Persons with Disability and Women candidates are exempted from payment of
16. Persons working in the Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit a ‘NO OBJECTION
CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of Screening test/Interview. If candidates fail to submit ‘NOC’ at the time
of Screening Test / interview, they will not be allowed to appear for the Screening Test / interview.
17. Compensatory time for persons with disabilities shall be provided as per the extant order.
18. SC/ST/OBC persons with disabilities selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with other candidates, will be considered against unreserved vacancies provided the post is identified for the persons with disability of relevant category.
19. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen category.
*Annexures can be downloaded by following the link recruit.barc.gov.in / Job Application/ Download Forms
i. In case Universities award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA the same will have to be indicated as equivalent
percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same the candidature
will not be considered for Screening test/Interview.
ii. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the Educational qualification as on the closing date of
receipt of applications of previous advertisement i.e. 15/04/2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements will be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained
with the candidates not selected for Screening test/Interview.
Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 6 months from the date of publication of select list
Apply Online:- CLICK HERE
Official Website of BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE:- CLICK HERE
Notification Detalis of BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE:- CLICK HERE
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 5 Deputy Director Vacancy
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 131 Extension Officer, Jr Asst & Other PostsPosts
- Labour Department Assam Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 40 Junior Assistant, Steno & Other Vacancy
- Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer Vacancy 2020